Report cards will not be given to persons other than Parents/Legal Guardians unless a letter of authorization from the concerned parents / legal guardian is provided.
- On examination days no student is allowed to enter the examination halls or classrooms before the general assembly.
- Medical Certificates for absence from any paper or the whole examination do not do away with the requirement to clear the necessary examinations to be deemed eligible to be promoted to the next class.
- Any Concession to the rules of promotion made by the principal should be treated as a gratuitous act and not as a matter of right.
- All dues must be cleared before 20th February otherwise the student will not be permitted to appear for the final examination.
- Use of unfair means either directly or indirectly is not expected of our students in case anyone is found guilty, his/her entire examination will be canceled.
- Carrying or use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited.
- Candidates will be disqualified if they are detected in giving or obtaining or attempting to give or obtain unfair assistance at the examination or if they have in their possession while in the examination hall or classroom, any book memorandum or pocketbook, notes or paper except the question paper of the current exam.